WIN! Predict my time for Seeing is Believing
On September 7th 2014 I will be competing in the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Mont Tremblant, Quebec, Canada... and raising money for Seeing is Believing at the same time.
The race involves a 1.9km swim in a mountain lake, followed by a 90.1km cycle around the mountain and finished off by running a half marathon.
Please guess how long it will take me! There will be great prizes for the closest guesses for each, including:
- Top of the range Tensing Orange sports sunglasses from Julbo
- A Mio Alpha or Mio Link from Mio
- Fuel Efficiency Test and Body Composition Test from Journey Fitness Company
- Yurbuds Inspire Pro Earphones from iFactory
- Wristband ID, Shoe ID and Helmet ID from Sport ID
... and more!
Please donate USD 15 per guess (or thereabouts in your preferred currency).
Instead of writing an 'encouraging message' along with your donation, please type in your predictions to the nearest second.
Standard Chartered bank will match all donations - so for every dollar you give Seeing is Believing receives two!
To help you here are some tips:
- In training I swim 100m in about 1m35s
- My last half marathon was 1h42m
- On a 100km training ride I cycle at an average of about 31kmph
- My first Ironman 70.3 race time was 5h10m13s
- My goal is to have a total finish time under 5 hours
- Last year the winning (non-professional) woman for the world championships in Vegas took 4h33m12s
Thank you and good luck!
Predict my Ironman 70.3 times to benefit Seeing is Believing and win prizes!